Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Tuesday, October 18, 2005

    Chi Alpha

    Tonight, we continued our little journey and stopped over at Chi Alpha. I would have liked to stay the whole time since I can only go every other week, but we just were not feeling it (and by we, I mean Trevor and me). It's such an amazing place to go, though... I went in with a bad mood, and came out feeling a lot better, believe it or not. I don't know what it is. Shawn and Candi are a couple of the most amazing people I have ever known. They are really making a difference in peoples' lives. It makes me wish I had more of an impact on other people, but I'm sure my time will come !

    The countdown continues with one month and two weeks left to go 'til the big two-one !

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home