Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Wednesday, October 19, 2005

    Style Sheets !

    I am currently sitting awake teaching myself CSS! Yes, I already know HTML believe it or not... but there will be no beautifying my blog with HTML, so I had to go to the next level. Thus far, it's going pretty well. I have a little practice blog that I created so I can test everything I learn. Now I just need to become artistic so I can piece it all together... :)

    Anyways, this is my new obsession. Of course, I'm still going to be pounding down peoples' doors to design a site for me... but I thought I would give it a shot. Wish me luck!

    2 Comments:

    Blogger @rcy said...

    goodluck in you journey with CSS.

    1:59 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    CSS is a PITA at first to learn and unlearn what you knew before. After a while you kind of get in to the fact you can change things site wide just by changing the stylesheet. :)

    4:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home