Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Thursday, October 20, 2005

    Still going . . .

    So, most of today was spent working on my little "practice blog"... it's coming out pretty nicely. (You can check it out here if you'd like!) There are still a lot of things I need to learn, but I'm working on it ! I am keeping a little notebook with a bunch of different tags for reference. And my brother and Elizabeth have been a lot of help ! My main problem, now, will be using the blogger tags with the new template I create. Any helpful hints?

    Other than that, not much has been going on. My wonderful nephew's birthday is on Sunday and I did a little birthday shopping for him. He'll be 6 going on 15. Unfortunately, I have to work the next two nights. I'm a Health Unit Coordinator in the labor & delivery at a hospital out here. I work nights, 7pm to 7am and I really do love my job... but it's always hard going back after 9 days off! :) One of these days I'll have a little about me area or something... but I haven't quite gotten to it! As busy as I've been and all... ;)

    Quote of the day: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. (Simple, yes, but true, no?!)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Morris said...

    I got a quote of the day for you!

    "Sympathy is between shit and syphilis in the dictionary"

    Mr. Morris
    Ask Morris

    6:14 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home