Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Thursday, October 27, 2005

    Ta Da!

    Ahhh! Can you believe it? Doesn't it look gorgeous?! I am so excited to have my new template up and running! :) I just love it. I am so excited that I kept with it and it turned out just perfect... Thank you so much to Elizabeth, my sister-in-lawish, for the awesome artwork, and to my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions! I'm so proud. :)

    What do you guys think?! I'm so glad that I can start to focus on the content of my blog now and not have to worry too much about the design(although I'll still be tinkering with it, I'm sure!) Hooray :)

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Branowen said...

    Holy crap! A link to my site!!! You are too awesome! I also like that you called me your sister-in-lawish. Keep dropping subtle hints to Gary for me, I think it's working... :)

    -Liz

    4:56 PM  
    Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

    Celestial,
    Please, take it to another level.
    It looks like Pablo Picasso inspired this work. Like an angel sleeping in the smoky clouds. Blurred.
    Let us see more light and golden allure.

    Did you ask the Angels their own impressions?
    They should have more beautiful, colourful and wonderful celestial ideas for your header.

    12:24 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home