Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Friday, October 28, 2005

    Pumpkinless

    I was really counting on the Friday Five today, but apparentely I have been out of blogging for far too long... and it no longer exists. What is up with this? Maybe I will make my own Friday Five. We will have to see.

    I was planning on getting into the Halloween spirit today by going to some haunted houses, but now I'm not so sure. I'm just not feeling it. I don't even have pumpkins this year. How boring am I? I guess I'm just not a big Halloween person. I will, however, be passing out candy Monday... that is my favorite part of all!

    I remember when I used to live in Michigan and Halloween seemed like such a big deal. I can't decide if it was because I was younger, or if it really was just better. We lived on the corner in the biggest house on the block... it had a long driveway leading up to the house, and we would have scary music playing, decorations, etc. My dad and our neighbor would even dress up and do various things to scare the kids in the neighborhood while we were out trick-or-treating in our 7 layers of clothes with a costume on top.

    Ah...Those were the days!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home