Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Tuesday, July 03, 2007

    Photo a Day

    So while reading over at Shanni's blog, I found Photojojo - Project 365 . What a great idea! Post at least a photo a day to help tell the story of what you did that day. I'm going to try really hard to keep up with it. Since today wasn't a great day for me, I'm officially starting tomorrow, the 4th of July! This should be interesting!

    *Update* - How full of crap am I? A lot of things have changed in my life since this post - I'm officially working as a Registered Nurse on my own, and I've moved out on my own - living the "grown up" life! Today is Halloween, which also means it's the end of October - the beginning of a new month. Time to start making some changes in my life....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home