Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Wednesday, November 15, 2006

    NCLEX

    Pssttt... I need a new NCLEX Review book. I am dying in the psychiatric portion of my Process class and need to practice as many questions as possible for my final exam. Do you guys have any suggestions? I already have the new Saunders review, which I LOVE. I can't seem to find another quite as good...

    Oh, and don't forget to check out the new blog in the "Rent My Blog" section! :)

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've got a couple I could send you, but they're from 2004 and it would be cheaper for you to just buy them at the local bookstore. I honestly didn't study mine much. I should have but I didn't. I think my school prepared me well for the test. I felt that it was mostly judgement questions and priority type questions. Good luck. (I like your site btw. Good job on the design. I've added you to my blogroll.)

    12:28 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Unfortunately, I don't know much about NCLEX other than the basic things because I chatted with several people appearing for that test at the center where I was having my grad test also. You can search on Amazon or Half.com for good deals these days because of the holiday season.

    Happy belated Thanksgiving, by the way. I hope the holiday season is a good one for you, and I hope you do good on all the reviews and finals!

    5:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home