Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Sunday, March 19, 2006

    Wow

    Wow ... it's literally been forever since I've posted. If forever had a time frame, it'd be from the last time I posted until now.


    Honestly, I just haven't had too much to write about! I've been in school - school is going great. I got an A in one class and a B in another. I just had Spring Break... it was nice and relaxing. I did a lot of shopping- way too much shopping, actually! We celebrated Trevor's 20th birthday- that was a very good time. I surprised him with all of his friends at dinner! And this week I start clinicals! And yup, that's my recap.


    I really would like to try and write more... I don't want another one of those blogs that I start and just forget about. I've had way too many of those. So really, I'm going to work on it!


    In other news, I'm obsessed with Walk the Line and of course, have it on DVD now. I bought the Cash: Autobiography from Amazon and it should be arriving any day! I don't know why I'm so interested in it all. Also, 16 Blocks is a very good movie- we saw that the other night instead of Failure to Launch. I guess that's too much of a "chick flick" for Trevor... so I'll have to go on a girl's night or something. :)


    Have a wonderful day, and I'll let you know how clinicals go! (Hopefully...)

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Welcome back, sort of. I've been away for a while too. How is school going? How was spring break, in case it has already passed?
    I haven't seen Walk the Line yet. 16 Blocks was indeed a very good movie! I want to go watch it again. :D I haven't seen Failure to Launch since so many people said it, hmmmmm, 'sucks.'

    Have a wonderful day also, and I hope your research/test/exam [not sure what they call them in clinicals, or is it called clinnicals?] go well!

    7:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home