Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Tuesday, February 07, 2006

    Britney Spears

    Today when I signed onto AIM, my AIM Today window popped up. The very first thing I saw? A picture of Britney Spears with her baby on her lap... in her car. So I did a little more looking around. Apparentely Britney and her bodyguard were at a starbucks and her bodyguard went inside. Britney took her baby, Sean Preston, out of his carseat to hold him, and was then approached by aggressive paparazzi, got angry and "scared" and drove off. Very interesting, don't you think? It's funny because just the other day in class we were talking about babies and carseats and had to look up the laws online. I'm pretty sure this doesn't follow any of those.


    You can read more about it over here: Just Jared: Britney Spears Driving With Baby on Lap

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home