Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Wednesday, February 01, 2006

    Hello, Hello!

    Hello world... from my new laptop! That's right, folks. I'm sitting here, cozy as can be in my room in Scottsdale with my new laptop! It's a Compaq Presario V2000, 14", 512MB, CD/DVD Read/Write, 60GB, etc. You can see the rest over at Best Buy's Website!! I'm very, very happy with it. I went to look at them Monday night after dinner with my mom, Betty and Trevor, and decided then and there this was the one I wanted. Of course, though, they were out of stock. So, I bought it anyway and came back to pick it up the next night(last night). Since I had to get up early this morning, I barely had time to play with it! Very disappointing...but now, here I am! I am *so* happy to have found a wireless connection. I got one earlier at the library, of course, and am relieved that I can just sit here in my room and be online. That was my biggest concern. Who knows how long it will last or if I'll ever pick it up again, but oh well! I also played Sweet Home Alabama on here earlier and it looked great. I was told that a 14" might be kind of small, but considering I was going to buy a portable DVD player with a 7" screen, I figure I'm doing pretty good. I'm so happy!


    Anywho... I had my first test this afternoon in my Health Assessment class... I think I did really good! At most, I probably missed 1 or two questions... still an A! I'd be happy with that. Tonight, though, I have to cram for our pharmacology test tomorrow morning(7am!) I've been so worried about today's test that I haven't spent much time on it.

    For the rest of the night, then, I'll be studying, watching Lost and probably American Idol(and I just realized I probably missed it last night!!), and of course, playing on my computer! :)

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Steph,

    Glad you are happy with the laptop. I think it will be fine for what you want to do with it. Good luck on your tests.

    12:38 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home