Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Friday, January 20, 2006

    I Will Survive

    DunDunDun... I survived my first week of Nursing School, minus one class (MLK Day). Surprisingly... it was a lot better than I expected. I'm not quite so nervous anymore. At 7-9:30 on Wednesday and Thursday I had Pharmacology. Luckily we don't have to memorize a million drugs... just about 10-15 of some common ones (aspirin, etc). We have to know what it does, when/why you give it, what happens when you give it, the trade names, generic names, etc. That shouldn't be too bad. Of course, there's much more to the class... but as long as I study and read regularly, I should be fine. :) My first test in there is Thursday... eek. From 1:30-3:30 on Wednesday and Thursday I had my Health Assessment class. Basically we are learning about doing patient interviews, doing head to toe assessments, collecting patient history, etc. etc. Not too bad, either. Yes, it's just the first week... but at least my instructors aren't hardasses!

    Other than that, I am ready to relax for the weekend. I've been staying in Scottsdale since Tuesday with no Internet access(God forbid!), and I worked last night... time to sit around and watch a movie. :)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Branowen said...

    Hear, hear!

    I got "shawn of the Dead", what did you get?

    7:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home