Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Thursday, December 01, 2005

    Grrr.

    I'm getting pretty pissed off with my hair guy. My appointment was Saturday, I call Sunday and leave a message(they are closed Sunday and Monday) that asks him to please give me a call, I had a few questions... so I wait. Tuesday, no call...Wednesday morning, no call. So yesterday, early afternoon, I call again, talk to the receptionist, and make an appointment for a root touch up. Number one, I told her please still have him call me! Because I wanted to talk to him, make sure he can fix what I needed fixed. Number two, the appointment is for Tuesday at 4:30..the day after my birthday! Grrr. Anyway, I waited all yesterday and this morning. Guess what? No call. So I called again and told him please have him call me. Am I being annoying? Yes, I'm sure I am...but I paid a lot of money to have my hair done! I wanted it good for my birthday and for Vegas. Now I'm just getting mad. Is this so unreasonable?

    Am I going to go Tuesday? Hell yes I am. Am I going to be happy about it? NO! Call me crazy. I know this is a pretty petty thing to be getting all upset about, but that's what I do... get mad about stupid things. :)

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's your right to talk to him about something you paid him to work on.

    I hope he calls you back. =\

    12:42 AM  
    Blogger Branowen said...

    Hey man - when it comes to hair, some people are deadly serious. I cry when I get my haircut, so I don't see it as unreasonable at all. Hope it all turns out well, and you look devine - regardless!

    2 more days!

    11:21 PM  
    Blogger Branowen said...

    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    You haven't posted a birthday post,
    So I'm doing it for you!

    Happy Birthday!

    9:20 PM  
    Blogger The Complimenting Commenter said...

    Well I hope that everything works out in the end for you. I don't think you are being unreasonable at all. Good luck and I hope you have a great time on your trip to Vegas. Great blog.

    4:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home