Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Sunday, November 27, 2005

    I'm LOST!

    So we had a really, really great Thanskgiving. I was introduced to a very addicting new game, Dance Dance Revolution, played some Mad Gab, Cranium, and of course, stuffed my face!

    The best part? Elizabeth and Gary brought me the first season of Lost to watch. Trevor and I finally popped disc 1 in last night... we watched the entire thing. I am completely addicted. We watched 2 more episodes today and only stopped because he had to go to work! He won't let me watch it without him. :( It is very suspenseful... I always wondered what all the hype was about and now I know. I could definitely watch an entire season in one sitting, no problem.

    Oh! I almost forgot. My hair appointment was yesterday... I got super blonded. It looks great, I really love it! My only problem is that in some parts, it doesn't look like the color is close enough to my roots... is this a problem? I don't know how it's supposed to be. I have dark blonde/light brown hair to begin with, so maybe that's just the way it has to be when you go that much lighter? I called the hair place and left a message for the guy to call me back... hoping maybe he could touch up my roots or something? Is this unreasonable? :)

    I have to do my SECOND TO LAST QUIZ in Statistics! Only 1 more week and the final exam... Thank God.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heh, DDR is very addictive indeed. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask, ;), the guy will surely tell you if it's possible or not. If he doesn't call back for a while, that also tells you whether it's unreasonable or not. :p

    Good luck with the final! :)

    7:51 PM  
    Blogger Branowen said...

    Always glad to be of service!

    6:35 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home