Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Thursday, November 10, 2005

    Back to the Blog!

    Well, my "work week" is over and I'm officially on my 8-day stretch of days off. I only work two nights a week, so every other week I get a nice long break! It works out very well for me. Work was fine as usual... but it seemed this week there were a few more weirdos than usual. I must have a sign on my forehead. "Attention Weirdos: Please Talk to Me". I'm not kidding you. I swear, one guy was going out to get some "fresh air" (which usually means he is going out to smoke). He starts talking to me about the windows in the rooms and how they're too hard to open, and how in jail, they have these little small windows that you can open just a little(he has not been to jail, of course, he just has officers in the family). However, some of these prisoners throw rocks at the windows, the windows break, and when it rains they complain. But hey who's fault is that, right? Oh my God. This part of the conversation must have went on for about 5-10 minutes before he started talking about the air in the hospital, whether or not he should buy an air purifier for when the baby comes home, and proceeded to tell me his family history. What an exciting job I have!

    Anyways, I went out to Circuit City today and bought a 256mb memory card for my camera! It was $29.99 and has a $10 mail-in rebate...so $20. Not bad. It seems to be working great so far. I cannot wait for this weekend so I can take some pictures! Saturday night I'm going to a "wine party" at my sisters and Heathers. I think I'll probably get some interesting pictures there. Stay tuned! :)

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Heh, that's funny. It's interesting how some people can keep on talking without actually reading the reaction from the listeners.

    I know a few people like that, and they'll keep talking about the most boring topics on the planet for hours until I bring up a distraction or leave.

    4:59 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home