Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Thursday, November 03, 2005

    New Camera!

    So the past couple days (Ok, really, the past DAY), I have been really interested in getting a new digital camera. So today, I bought one! My family tends to have the "want it..gotta have it now" mentality. I don't like to wait when I have my mind set on something. So, ladies and gentlemen, here it is...



    Unfortunately, I bought it online so it won't be here for awhile... :( But the shipping was free, so I guess I can wait.

    In other news, the We Will Rock You show we were planning on going to while were in Vegas (for my 21st birthday!!) has been cancelled. Apparentely they are going on tour, so this was kind of a disappointment. However, we will now be going to the Cirque de Soleil (I'm sure there are too many spelling errors to speak of there), so I'm excited for that!

    I have to go pay my tuition at ASU for my winter intersession class... Human Development, so I'm going to do that right now. And I should also probably do my statistics for the week. But I really do not feel like it- shocker. I also have to tell about my adventure at Allison and Heather's... so I'm sure there is more blogging to come shortly!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home