Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Tuesday, November 01, 2005

    Happy November !

    Hello! I hope you all had a good Halloween. Can you believe it's November already?!

    My Halloween actually ended up going really well. I spent most of the day shopping and found the greatest pair of shoes at Bakers for just...$14.99! I was thrilled because I am cheap and I love shoes! :)

    Anyways, when we got home I got cleaned up and gathered the candy. Finally, around 6:15 or so people actually started coming. Every year it seems like less and less people are out. Still, we went through about 120 candybars. Not too bad. While we were sitting outside, though, a police helicopter was flying over the neighborhood announcing that they were looking for two missing boys. Very scary... these days, you just never know. Not to mention I just finished reading the book The Lovely Bones, so I was even more worried about it. (By the way, I'm not too sure I recommend this book... I had to force myself through most of it).

    Around 8:00 some friends started showing up and I played hostess. We ended up watching The Amityville Horror because Jen had not yet seen it (the rest of us saw it in the theater. I have never been so scared of a movie in my life... Ok, except maybe when I was five and watching Nightmare on Elm Street). Not a bad Halloween movie. :)

    All in all, it was a pretty fun night. This afternoon I am heading over to my sisters house for the night. Should be interesting!

    Happy November!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Branowen said...

    I know what you mean about less and less people participating. Nic and I were out for almost 2 hours, and we only hit about 20 houses. People need to learn to live a little!

    You should see Saw 2, it was awesome!

    Happy November to you, too!

    10:30 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home