Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Sunday, October 30, 2005

    So Just Kiss Me

    I have always really liked Jewel... her music. Awhile ago my sister bought me her poem book, and this has always been one of my favorites... and today, I guess, I just need this.

    So just kiss me and let my hair
    messy itself in your fingers

    tell me nothing needs to be done-
    no clocks need winding

    There is no bell without a voice
    needing to borrow my own

    instead, let me steady myself
    in the arms

    of a man who won't ask me to be
    what he needs, but lets me exist

    as i am

    a blonde flame
    a hurricane

    wrapped up
    in a tiny body

    that will come to his arms
    like the safest harbor

    for mending

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Cool! I like.

    Enjoy your blog.

    11:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home