Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Monday, November 07, 2005

    Chef City!

    I am possibly the biggest dork I know. My mother and I found all of these cute trinkets and things at Ross and I started looking through different kitchen decorations- they had the cutest stuff. So, I ended up buying a few pictures, a cutting board, a napkin holder, a salt-shaker holder, and a few other things for my future-but-non-existant-kitchen. It's all very french/bistro/cafe/chef ... I decided a long time ago that's how I'd decorate, and now I have a headstart! I'm very particular about things. Everything needs to be coordinated. Currently, my whole room consists of star/sun/moon things and goes together so well... and that's how it will be when I finally move out! :) I feel pretty stupid planning that far ahead... but hey, I had a great day. Now all I need is to get my digital camera so i can take pictures of it all!

    Last night Kayce, Jen and I had a girls night and went to dinner at Red Lobster... it was delicious! It's always fun to spend time with the girls. Sometimes I feel like I don't do it often enough. Afterwards we headed to Black Angus(the steakhouse I used to work for, and where Kayce, her boyfriend Keith, and Trevor still do) and had some cheesecake. My favorite. We also took some very dorky pictures afterwards... I'll leave you with a couple of my favorites, although I'm not thrilled about the huge SMOCK I'm wearing!



    1 Comments:

    Blogger Branowen said...

    Hah! Be sure to post a picture of your kitchen stuff - I want to see what they look like :)

    12:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home