Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Sunday, November 06, 2005

    100 Things

    Ok, I've been putting this off long enough. It's about time I do my 100 things... I was a little disappointed I could not find my 100 things from previous blogs, but that's just because I'm lazy! Ladies and Gentlemen, here we go.

    1. My name isn't really Celestial... I just like it because I'm obsessed with stars/moons/suns.
    2. I cannot wait to turn 21... not because I'm a lush, but because it's about damn time
    3. I grew up in Michigan and moved to Arizona at 13
    4. At the time, I hated my parents for it
    5. I love it here now!
    6. Dirty Dancing is, and always will be, my all time favorite movie
    7. Gladiator is a very close 2nd
    8. I love sports... I wish I was still as athletic as I used to be
    9. My favorite was volleyball, I was a setter in high school
    10. I went to prom 4 times
    11. My favorite book is Summer Sisters
    12. I get along with my mom very well.... my dad and I have ups and downs, but I love them both more than anything!
    13. I didn't grow up going to church
    14. I still don't go ... just to Chi Alpha once in awhile
    15. I wish I was more artistic
    16. I used to write a lot... poetry, short stories, etc
    17. I wish I still did
    18. I'm extremely self-conscious
    19. I watch too much T.V.
    20. I am a Certified Nursing Assistant, but don't do that as my job
    21. I can be a brat
    22. I love to eat
    23. I have a slight obsession with Mark Wahlberg
    24. I hate science fiction movies/books
    25. I've never gotten a ticket
    26. I'm very indecisive
    27. My childhood fear was Freddy Krueger(sp?)
    28. I love dogs... shar-pei's in particular!
    29. I have a brother and a sister... and a half brother and sister that we really don't discuss
    30. My favorite physical features (on myself) are my eyes and legs
    31. My favorite physical features(on someone else) are eyes and hands
    32. I love Coke Zero
    33. My favorite subject in school was English
    34. My most hated subject in school was math
    35. I am beginning to really love and appreciate Biology
    36. I am very good at speaking/understanding/reading/writing Spanish
    37. I would love to do travel nursing in the future
    38. I have never done drugs and never will
    39. One of the worst movies I've ever seen was Dreamcatcher
    40. I desperately want to learn to cook... good food
    41. I live at home, but sometimes wish I didn't
    42. I want to be more independent
    43. I am secretly(well, not that secretly) addicted to The O.C. and Laguna Beach
    44. I'm having a very hard time finding 100 things about myself!
    45. I love subs
    46. My family used to own a Blimpie
    47. Blimpie is better than Subway
    48. I am a shop-aholic
    49. I'm not superstitious
    50. I love to tube, jet-ski and wakeboard
    51. My favorite drink right now is raspberry margaritas at On the Border
    52. I'm usually an outsider
    53. I have friends I have talked to online since I was 11
    54. I have always loved the computer
    55. I type 120 words per minute (on average)
    56. Most people don't believe me until they see it
    57. I am very responsible
    58. I am very organized
    59. I have somewhere around 1000 seashells, if not more
    60. I want to go to Magic Mountain...I've never been
    61. I love roller coasters!
    62. I am afraid of the dark
    63. My favorite holiday is Christmas
    64. I love to play board games
    65. Cranium and Mad Gab are my favorite
    66. I want to have 2-3 kids
    67. I pretty much have their names picked out
    68. I'm obsessive
    69. My biggest pet-peeve is the sound of chewing
    70. I've wished on stars
    71. I love candles
    72. I don't really talk to angels
    73. One of my favorite songs is "Near You Always" by Jewel
    74. I get poetry
    75. I'm very sarcastic, it runs in the family
    76. I'm impatient
    77. I'm watching The Animal... it's possibly the dumbest movie ever
    78. I love shrimp
    79. My favorite place is Sea World in San Diego
    80. I also love the beach
    81. I'm a very good swimmer
    82. I am a junk-food addict
    83. I always have to be right
    84. I always am right ;)
    85. I used to play the piano... not so much anymore
    86. I used to have very blonde hair
    87. I thought I was adopted
    88. I am pro-choice ... in most cases
    89. I believe in the death penalty
    90. My parents are my heroes
    91. I also like spiderman
    92. I am extremely cheap
    93. I once paid $60 for jeans and thought that was outrageous and crazy
    94. I used to beat all the boys running the mile in elementary school
    95. I like my own handwriting
    96. I used to dance- tap, jazz and ballet
    97. Sometimes I wish I still did
    98. I also played soccer, volleyball, softball and basketball
    99. Needles and blood do not bother me
    100. I am trying to learn how to live my life to the fullset


    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That took forever. :)

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Heather said...

    I'm addicted to the O.C. and Laguna Beach as well.

    Ahhh well...

    5:14 PM  
    Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

    Mmmmmmm...Coke Zero!

    4:19 AM  
    Blogger Branowen said...

    I'll go to Magic Mountain with you! It's my favorite place in the world! I find that I can't let myself go very long without riding a rollercoaster. I'm looking forward to doing the Stratosphere with you next month.

    Maybe after we go to Magic Mountain, we can visit Sea World ;)

    12:42 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home