Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Friday, November 04, 2005

    Saw II and the Other

    Well, I have to say thanks to Elizabeth for getting me interested in seeing Saw II. It was... ridiculous! Much better than I was expecting. Even the very beginning had me with my hands gripping my face in suspense ... although the ending had many teenagers whispering, "Well I think what happened was..." and "No that meant that..." It's definitely worth seeing, especially to see a small glimpse of Mark Wahlberg every time you see Donnie Wahlberg's(Detective Matthews) face. I have a slight obsession.

    I'm going to be taking a nap soon(I work tonight), but I doubt I'll get much sleep. I'm anxiously awaiting my digital camera and I cannot stop thinking about it... all the pictures I want to take, what I want to do with them... so so many ideas, and still probably a week to wait. Ahhhh!

    And on that note, I'm off to sleep. :)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Branowen said...

    Holy crap you have to go see Jarhead too! Read my review! :)

    I'm glad you liked Saw. I thought the end was awesome. I can't wait for Saw III now.

    Missed you at Nic's game today. Hope you come to his next one. 'Nite!

    9:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home