Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Tuesday, November 08, 2005

    It's here!!

    While I was taking my nap this afternoon (since yes, I work tonight), the doorbell rang around 3:00... My eyes bolted open as I ran to the door to grab my digital camera!

    I have just one word- amazing. It is *AWESOME*, and I haven't even read about all of the different features yet! It is tiny and very stylish! I am very impressed... I had high expectations, but this camera exceeded even those! I am so excited to go to work tonight and play with it! :) (I'm on the 3rd floor... this means I do nothing for 12 hours, so since I got my camera today it's a perfect time to be up there!)

    I am so excited! I cannot wait to start taking a bunch of pictures. First, though, I have to get a memory card and another battery... I'm going to go broke!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home