Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Thursday, November 24, 2005

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Well, I hope everyone is having a really great Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I have to work (and worked last night as well), but as I said before, we're having our Thanksgiving tomorrow! :) I'm really excited about it ... I love the holidays when everyone gets together. We eat, talk, watch movies and play games. It's basically my favorite thing to do. We don't really have any "traditions" per say... we all just usually get together at my mom's house to eat... I guess playing board games is kind of a tradition. Either way, I love it. What are your traditions?

    There are so many things I'm grateful for this year ... my family, Trevor, my friends, my new job, getting into the nursing program, turning 21 ;), and everthing else. I really can't complain about my life thus far. Everything is going pretty well for me, and I'm thankful I have so many things to be thankful for! :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    What are you thankful for?

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, spending holidays with people one loves or even likes is so different than alone or with people you're not that fond of.

    Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    12:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home