Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Monday, November 21, 2005

    I'm Alive!

    Eek. I haven't written since Thursday. Not a tragedy I guess, but I need to keep up! I have not been doing as much with this blog as I would like... I planned on having questions of the days, quotes and all that fun stuff. I will get around to it. :) I think on the days that I don't have much to write, I'll at least try and put something like that up.

    This weekend I worked Friday and Saturday... I was thinking about it, and I really do love my job. It's just perfect for me. Especially since on Saturday it didn't seem too busy, and Lindsay and I sat around playing card games in the off-time...and yes, got paid. I have three days off (today and tomorrow left), and I work the Thanksgiving holiday. We have to work the eve and nights of holidays ... which is fine because I get paid time and a half anyway. I would rather work Thanksgiving than Christmas, so I'm not too bummed. Also, my family planned on doing Thanksgiving on Friday this year anyway... it works out better for everyone. :)

    Are we all aware of what is exactly two weeks from today? I hope so - my 21st BIRTHDAY! Ahhh. I can't even talk about it with anyone anymore because I get too excited. Not really for my birthday, but for Las Vegas. I can't wait. The other day we went to Desert Ridge to do a little Christmas shopping and I picked up a little wrist-purse-thing at Old Navy... it's just a little black zip-up bag with sequence on it.. I thought it would be handy for when we go out at night so I don't have to lug a huge purse around. It's just big enough to fit my cell phone, debit card and some money. Perfect!

    Ever since yesterday afternoon when I woke up from my nap I've had a terrible headache. I've felt like crap. All I did yesterday, basically, was lie in bed and/or sleep. I'm feeling a little better today... I finally got my ass up, got in the car, went to the tanner, and picked up a slurpee on the way back. If you didn't know, Coke slurpees make everything better. Believe it or not, I'm seriously feeling a lot better!

    That's it for now. I need to do something exciting so I can take more pictures with my beautiful camera! :) Yes, I'm obsessed. Have a wonderful day!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home