Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Tuesday, November 15, 2005

    Weekend Wrap-Up

    I wrote this whole entry yesterday but something weird was going on. My style sheet wasn't showing up after I posted it (on my computer, anyway), so I deleted the entry(which I thought I had copied so I could just re-paste) to see if that would fix it. Well it didn't, and I lost the entry! :( I think something was either going on with my computer or yahoo, where I host all of my images and style sheets. Oh well, it seems to be working fine now!

    So the weekend went surprisingly well! The wine party was great- it had a much better turn out than Allison and Heather had expected. Turns out I actually do like wine. But then again, after a few glasses everything probably starts to taste good. It was a fun night. I took a lot of pictures, but when I post them on here they show up huge. [I don't know how to adjust the size to fit on here from a 4x6 picture. I would even be okay with just putting the thumbnails and linking them... so if anyone could let me know how to do that or what size to make them(in pixels), it would be greatly appreciated! :)] I stayed the night out there, and on Sunday we did some shopping. Heather needed Christmas ideas for her boyfriend Jason, and apparentely I'm their new go-to girl. Needless to say, she got all of his shopping done that very same day! She was very excited... I wish I had all of Trevor's shopping done!

    Yesterday I had a nursing meeting in the morning over at the college. That went very well... very quick, which is even better. It turns out my Block I schedule is not going to be quite as bad as I thought! I only go 3 days a week ... could be a lot worse...which I'm sure Block II will be!

    I got almost all of the way caught up in my statistics yesterday... we had an exam, which I didn't realize was this week until Sunday. So I took it yesterday, along with cramming in 2 of the lesson plans beforehand. Procrastinating is very, very bad. I ended up getting a 70%! Which is a far cry from my 82% and 90% on my first two. Oh well, though, I'm still maintaining an 85%... and there's only one more test left, lucky me!

    Ok, I think we're all caught up now. As for my plans for the week, I have no idea. Tomorrow I'd like to go out to Desert Ridge and do some Christmas shopping ... I really want to get as much as I can done before my birthday and Las Vegas trip in December. I'm off to watch ER and get cleaned up for the day! :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home