Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Wednesday, November 30, 2005

    I'm Going Crazy

    Lost is driving me crazy.

    I have been watching season 1 for the past 3 days ( a little at a time... ). We are on disc 4. If Kate and Jack do not get together(I know they aren't going to in season 1... but I'm praying for season 2), I'm going to go insane. He is killing me here. Screw Sawyer- why don't Kate or Jack make a move?! Ok, not screw Sawyer, he's a good guy once in awhile. I'm very partial to Jack, though. I absolutely love him. Who knew Matthew Fox would get so hot? Ahhhh!

    Ok, so maybe I'm a little obsessed. I don't even care! It is going to be a very sad day, though, if Jack and Kate never get together. Or at least open up to each other a little more, for god's sake! :) I don't even remember where we left off last night... it was episode #16, "Outlaws". I need to finish this season. I'm wondering, if when I finish season 1 I can jump right into the middle of season 2 (the ones that are playing on Wednesday nights...), or if I have to wait for the season 2 DVD's to come out? Huge dilemma, as you can see! :)

    Off to finish my last week of statistics before the final!

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Branowen said...

    No! Don't start watching yet! Gary and I have copies of all of the season 2 episodes so far, and he says we can burn them to CD for you. So when you get done with the DVDs, just let me know and I'll bring you all the new ones before you fall in line :)

    7:47 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home