Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Monday, January 16, 2006

    I've Been Tagged!

    Oh my gosh. I just realized I was tagged for a meme and I didn't even know it, so I'm a few days late! I'm very excited... I've never been "tagged" before! ;)

    So this meme is to write five weird habits about yourself. Apparentely, I have to choose 5 new people to "tag" as well and link to their blogs. So ladies and gentlemen, here we go...

    1) I am a serious perfectionist, but I'm not ashamed of it... OCD runs in my family, so to speak. I have to have everything done my way, because if it's not....well, it's just not right. I wish I could help it, but I don't really think it's a terrible quality. Why settle for anything less than the best, right? Sometimes I go a little overboard, though, so I'm working on that.

    2) I don't feel clean after I've taken a shower unless I shave my legs. You might say I'm a compulsive shaver. I don't know what it is, but that silky smoothe feeling just does it for me. Maybe this isn't considered "weird", necessarily, but most people think I'm crazy when I tell them I shave every day.

    3) I am severely annoyed with people who chew with their mouth open and make all kinds of noise. Why is that weird, you ask? Like I said, I get severely annoyed. I try to keep myself away from that kind of situation as much as possible... even the tiniest sounds bother me.

    4) I can hear you clipping your fingernails from a mile away. (This kind of goes in synch with the previous, I guess). I hate that sound, and if someone's doing it at the opposite end of the house in a small bathroom with the door closed... I will hear them. Believe me, I really wish I didn't have this problem!

    5) I'm extremely indecisive. About everything. I cannot for the life of me settle for anything. I am always wondering what the other choice would have been like. If I'm with another person and there is a decision to be made, you can bet they'll be making it. Although... it's usually with petty things. I'm better at making the decisions. I never really thought that much about it, but this is probably something I'm really going to have to work on before I become a nurse!

    Ok, there you have it. The weird and not so weird habits of yours truly. Let's see... I think I will tag her, her, her, this old tenant, and her! Enjoy :)

    2 Comments:

    Blogger booklover said...

    Thanks for playing along! I have some OCD tendencies too, so I can totally relate.

    11:38 PM  
    Blogger Lana said...

    My hubbie's cousin eats with his mouth open and it drives me nuts. I say something to him and he just dose it louder and open real wide I could just slap him. I just excuse myself from the table and eat in another room

    9:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home