Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Thursday, January 12, 2006

    Juuust Bored

    I am so ready for this break to be over. Being out of school sounded so great for awhile... but when I think back on last semester when I was only taking one class online, and I think about the things I accomplished... nothing really comes to mind, and that kills me! I had so much free time and I didn't do anything with it. I'm ready to be busy again, you know? I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune once I'm back in nursing school, busy as can be... but at a time like this when I'm everything but busy, I realize the life of always having something to do is a little more suitable for me. I suppose I did get a few things done... I learned a little CSS, read a lot of great books, saw a lot of movies, made new friends, passed a statistics class at ASU towards my Bachelors degree... but nothing life-altering. I hate sitting around just waiting to go back to work. It's like every day's purpose is just to be over so we can move one day closer to work or school! I really don't mean to complain... it was a fun semester, I guess. Christmas was fun, New Year's... Las Vegas, my birthday... I guess it was better that I wasn't tied up so I could be there for all of that. But regardless, all I'm waiting for now is school! Who'd have thought?

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That's a good way to think about that and plan things. I'm sure you'll do good in school, as most of the time people look away from school and other things since they're always tangled up in their webs [who could that be...ahem] and for such people time always passes too fast or too slow, depending on the opposite view they have at the time it's happening.

    May be sometimes "time" passes by without any major event, but in the long run it will help [like the class that you can now apply to your Bachelors] or making new friends and learning new things.

    10:43 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home