Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Wednesday, January 11, 2006

    Nursing School

    So I had my "general orientation" for nursing school on Monday. I came home very, very stressed out! The meeting itself was okay... and yes, I'm looking forward to starting. But I'm also scared. Being a student who is in charge of medications, IV's, shots, and in some cases, a person's life... that is a lot of pressure, don't you think?! Not to mention the books. Ohhh the books. We had to gather all of our books in cardboard boxes and have someone help us with a dolly to take them to our cars. At the moment, I have 12 large books sitting in my room waiting to be used, one on the way from Amazon.com. I have chapters to read before school even starts, which I expected... but first I'd like to finish up my Human Development class at ASU! Ahhh.

    Anywho, besides that, life is good. I've had about a week off and I have to go back to work on Friday. I start my new schedule where I work three in a row- Friday, Saturday, Sunday, have 3 off, and go back Thursday. The three in a row might be tough at first, but it'll still be nice to have a week off after that Thursday shift.

    What an exciting post! Ok, maybe not so much... but I'm trying! :)

    It's off subject, but here's a little something to leave you with.

    Whom do you admire most? In what way does that person inspire you? -From The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, PH.D.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, that does sound like a lot of fun, and presonsiblity and pressure mixed also. I hope you do well in that position. Good luck!

    Did they give you the books for free, or did you have to pay for them them [like the one you did through Amazon].

    As for the question in the end, that's a really hard question and I'll skip it for now. :) How about you?

    10:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home