Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Monday, January 02, 2006

    Happy New Year!

    Eeek! I'm back, I swear! How was everyone's Christmas and New Year's Eve? Mine was fantastic!! Happy 2006!! :) I made a few resolutions, but who knows how they will go. I want to lose 5-10 lbs. Just because I put on a little "holiday weight", as they call it. I also want to be a little less...well, cheap. I've saved up a lot of money and I don't want to waste my years worrying about spending it! I stress way too much about stupid things, and I'm a teency weency uptight... so I'd like to stop that. :) What are your guys' New Year's Resolutions?

    Other than that, I've been working a little here and there... I picked up an extra shift the other night because everybody called off. I had a wonderful Christmas, got wonderful things, and everybody loved the things I got them! My best present? I couldn't say. I got a cute little blanket/cow named Gracie(it sounds weird, I know, but I've been wanting it!), lots of clothes, candles, bath and body works stuff, a scrapbook, jewelry, purses, gift cards... it was great! I finally put everything away yesterday and cleaned up my room... it was ridiculous!

    Today, the girls and I headed over to Tortilla Flats... this little podunk(is that a word?) town on the way to Canyon and Apache lake. It just has a few buildings. A restaurant, a couple of little shops, and an icecream parlor. It was a fun little outing...we had lunch and looked around. We should do stuff like that more often.

    I also started my Winter Intercession class at ASU, Human Development. It just runs for 13 days, so it will be over in no time and I'll start nursing school! I better get reading, though, I have about 4 more long chapters to read this week!

    Have a wonderful day, and I promise, I'll be writing more often!! :)

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy 2006! :) My New Year's resolutions are many, including one that you also have; $$. :) That's probably really important, with classes & job being extremely important.

    Good luck with the winter classes; I'm taking 2 classes and they're really exhaustive.

    Looking forward to more entries, and good luck with the studies! :)

    2:01 AM  
    Blogger Branowen said...

    Oh man, I LOVE Tortilla Flats! I went camping there once and a tarantula crawled up Nic's leg. I go there everytime I'm at Canyon. Sounds like you had fun!

    Thanks again for my Lost book, it's probably my favorite present :) I finished it already but I keep flipping back to the pictures...

    My resolution was to spend more time with friends. Other than that, I don't really care what happens this year!

    7:50 AM  
    Blogger Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

    just wanted to say you have a cute blog

    2:43 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home