Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Friday, January 13, 2006

    People

    Howdy. Have I ever mentioned how completed addicted I am to things like People and Us Weekly? Well, I am. And although this is old news, do you realize that Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are having a baby? This is serious stuff, people... so we'll start with that.

    I never really liked Angelina and Brad together. Let's face it, most people don't. I almost refused to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith after I heard about it. Never the less, though, I had to go see it... and as ashamed as I am, I actually liked the freaking movie. I do not, however, like the idea of Brad and Angelina having a baby together. I'm not that bitter about the break up, OK? If two people aren't happy together, then there's nothing you can do about it. But to be seen with Angelina immediately after, pampering her and her children, adopting them, and then having a baby with the homewrecker? Not the ideal situation. I would like to add, though, that I absolutely love Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston. If they had a baby, I'd probably be OK with it. So you have my blessing, guys.

    Secondly, I'd like to talk about Britney Spears and Kevin Federline. Actually, I wouldn't like to talk about them. I'd like to say that Kevin Federline is the biggest piece of white trash I've ever seen... and Britney is borderline for marrying him, and 100% moron.

    I think that's about it. I know this isn't the most intelligent piece I've ever written, but I needed to get that off my chest, OK? ;)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home