Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Monday, January 16, 2006

    It Ain't Pretty

    I'm at work and I desperately felt the need to be blogging... however, blogger is blocked. Grr! So I'm testing the "email your post" thing that Elizabeth reminded me of. I guess we'll see how that turns out. :) I don't really even have anything in particular to write about, I just felt the urge.
    I currently am on the floor that we call "3D" that we each have to take turns working on. To sum it up, it sucks. There's nothing going on, so it's 12 hours of studying, searching the internet, playing whatever games that aren't blocked... doing whatever you can to keep yourself busy.
    I just heard that new song from INXS(is that right?) on the radio, "It Ain't Pretty". I watched a couple episodes of their little reality show/competition. I really like the sound of that new guys voice ... I think I would actually buy that album.... possibly.
    I've decided I need to take more time to visit blogs daily. There are a very select few that I actually keep up with... mainly because I don't have the time. But yes, I need to make time! I was also recently reminded of meme's. I miss doing that. It is actually fun, and better yet... gives me something to write about, what a concept. ;)
    Ok, enough of the randomness. I hope everyone had a great weekend (better than me, anyway! Sleep..work..sleep...work... you get the picture). Oh, and please don't forget to check out my new tenant... I always forget to mention them! :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home