Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Saturday, January 21, 2006

    Get A Rhythm

    Howdy! How's everyone? I hope your weekends are going great so far. :) I've spent most of this afternoon studying or Pharmacology and doing our online quizzes for Heatlh Assessment. The quizzes are pretty easy... 10 questions, 1/2 point each, straight from the text Physical Examination and Health Assessment, Jarvis. Needless to say, I got 100%... not a bad start! ;) I did most of my study guide for Pharmacology, which covers course competencies I, II, and III. I also put a bunch of notecards together to study from... mainly definitions. We have our first test Thursday and I want to be prepared. The stuff we've been talking about so far has been pretty straight forward. The absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of drugs... stuff like that. I think I'll be ready... I've got a lot of time to study between now and Thursday since I'm off. Thankfully I've hit it off with a couple of girls in my classes(there's the same 40 or so people in every class... we're here together from beginning til graduation!). It will be good to know people so we can study together... that's always great.

    Although this is off topic... have you all seen Walk the Line? If not, I *definitely* recommend it... I saw it awhile ago(I'm not sure if I've posted about this before...) and I really loved it, so I got the soundtrack! It's awesome. Mostly Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon, and just a couple others. My favorite song is Track #1, Get a Rhythm... it puts me in a great mood! If any of you get it, let me know what you think! :)

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Branowen said...

    Grrr... the fates must be aligned against me because I've *tried* to go see it a bunch of times and still have not. Joaquin Phoenix is one of the best looking guys in Hollywood, IMHO, and he's an amazing actor.

    Have fun with your time off and don't study too hard!

    10:07 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, good to know you're doing good in the quizes. Even the things you just mentioned sound sooo....complicated. :p Studying together is great if the people you're studying with are responsible.

    I haven't seen Walk the Line yet. I'm going to get that track soon and see how it sounds like. :) It's not by Johnny Cash, is it?

    7:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home