Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Sunday, January 22, 2006

    Happy Birthday To You

    I'm going to go ahead and assume everyone's doing great, the weekend was fantastic, and nobody can wait to get back to work tomorrow! ;)

    Last night was a disaster. It was our friend Lisa's birthday, so I called my good friend Jon (also her boyfriend...) to ask him what he had planned, since we have this crazy tradition of actually doing something for everyone's birthday. ;) However... he had nothing, but added, "I'm sure she wants to hang out with everyone after dinner..." So ok, being the great friend that I am, I try and put a little something together (which of course, I later regretted). It was already about 5:00pm or so, so I got in touch with my fabulous friend Jen and we decided for everyone to meet at BJ's brewery around 9:30 for dessert(which later was pushed back until 10pm, since everyone was working). I ended up not even wanting to go... but I did anyway. Needless to say, Jon and Lisa claimed they "could not get ahold of anyone", and when I called Jen at around 10:20 to see if everyone was there- well, let's just say...they weren't. It was her, Kayce, Stacey and Nick waiting around for everyone. Keith, Bear and Nick had not gotten off of work yet, Jon and Lisa "were late"(and I say it like that only because they're always "late"), and Trevor wasn't coming. Anyway, to make a very long story just a little bit long, I got there, the four of them ordered, and Jon and Lisa showed up about 20 minutes later... fighting. Obviously, Lisa was pissed because Jon didn't plan anything for her birthday. Very understandable. So, we ate in awkwardness and said our goodbye's around 12am. Needless to say, I won't be planning anymore last minute birthday get-togethers.

    What an exciting story, no? Oh well. I just felt crappy because Lisa had such a terrible birthday... but what can ya do? We'll make it up sometime I'm sure. In the meantime I'll be busy helping plan get-togethers for my mom, Stacey, Keith, and Trevor. Don't you just love birthdays?

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love BJ's pizza and brewery.

    Sorry to hear your plan got messed up because of others. The "late" people are everywhere, and always late for one reason or the other.

    Good luck with the planning for your Mom.

    7:41 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you talk to angels? wow! id love to see my guardian angel too!!! hee...

    btw sad to hear about that disastrous birthday.. birthdays are suppose to be happy..

    8:44 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home