Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Saturday, January 28, 2006

    I Need a Laptop!

    Ok, so I have a new obsession and it's driving me crazy. I really, really want to get a laptop. At first I just wanted a portable DVD player. Then I thought, why stop there? Why not get a laptop that can also be a DVD player? Right?! I've been sitting here at work looking at Best Buy, Dell, and Circuit City. Yes, I'm obsessed.
    So anyway, I've asked my brother to help me with this little project. I need to find a good one that won't totally break me. I mean, I have money to spend on one, I do... but I still don't want to spend that much. I thought it would be handy to have while in nursing school .... there will be a few days that I have to stay in Scottsdale during the week and it would be nice to have with me to do my homework. However... I'm a little worried about the wireless internet thing. I don't necessarily want to get wireless service... just a computer with the card built in. But how many places really have wireless internet access? I don't even think I can use it at my hospital... but can I plug it in to our computers that have access? I don't know anything about anything.
    Anyway, if you know anything, please fill me in. Is it a good investment? What do I do about the internet? Where should I buy one from? Can I hook it up to any printer? What else, what else?! Thanks! :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home