Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Sunday, January 22, 2006

    Books !

    I was just over at Elizabeth's blog, and was immediately inspired. First of all... I want you guys to check out her portfolio... and if you ever need any work done, she is awesome, so keep that in mind, ok? :) Second of all... she reviewed the movie In Her Shoes and it reminded me of how great the book was... and how great a lot of other books I've read have been. In light of that, I'd like to make a small list of some books I've read recently that I would recommend, in no particular order. Some of them I remember the authors, some of them I don't... so bare with me!

    • In Her Shoes, Jennifer Weiner
    • Good In Bed, Jennifer Weiner
    • The Notebook, Nicholas Sparks
    • A Child Called It, Dave Pelzer
    • Perfect Match, Jodi Picoult (unbelievable)
    • My Sister's Keeper, Jodi Picoult
    • The Pact, Jodi Picoult
    • Catcher in the Rye, JD Salinger
    • The Lovely Bones, Alice Sebold(*I* didn't particular enjoy this one that much, but it was worth reading, and a lot of other people have loved it)
    • To Kill a Mockingbird, Harper Lee
    • A Cry in the Night, Mary Higgins Clark
    Ok, so I remembered all of the authors. These are some great books... as you can see, I particularly like Jodi Picoult, and I am really anxious to get started on another one of hers. However, for now I'm slowly reading Dive from Clausen's Pier, but I haven't had much time to spend on it. Anywho, there's my 2 cents! If you guys have read any, let me know what you thought... and if you are gonna read them in the future, let me know as well! :) The other books I want to read eventually are A Million Little Pieces(I've heard great things about this one) and White Oleander, I believe it's called... ? I'll get around to it eventually.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home