Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Monday, January 23, 2006

    Pssst...

    Note to blogrollers! If you have a blogroll, that's great... but so many times have I been to a site that I've loved, looked at the blogroll list, only to see they don't have a "Blogroll me!" link. Now one might think, OK lazy, go into your blogroll and manually put their blog on your list. Well guess what, folks? That's just not the way I roll! (Wasn't that clever? ;)). I've been to so many sites that I've liked and immediately forgotten the URL because I couldn't add it to my blogroll with a click. Sorry, but it's true. I just don't take the time to do it. But the question remains... if you have a blogroll, why wouldn't you have a blogroll me link? It just seems simple. Anywho, this little rant came to me last night when I realized.... I never visit the sites on my blogroll list. And the sites I would want to visit aren't there because I couldn't blogroll them immediately. So anyway, I revamped my list. I am hoping that through my blog travels when I find that special site, I will see that beautiful little link and voila! Add it to my site. :) Please?!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home