Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Tuesday, January 24, 2006

    This Week's To-Do List

    It's not that I have a lot to do this week, but it's nice to just kind of go over what's in store. So, for those of you who like to know(and I know all of you do...) here is this week's to-do's!

    Tuesday(Today) - Study. I've been studying most of the day... this includes re-reading each chapter and making outlines to study from. I have chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 covered. This is what Test #1 will include, so I should be good to go... I just have to actually go over the information. Also, tonight is American Idol night, so I will be watching that around 7:00! I'd also like to stop at Target to pick up some jeans that are on sale for $18. Important stuff, I know.

    Wednesday - Last lecture in Pharmacology before Test #1 from 7-9:30am. This lecture should cover chapters 4 and 5, which I've already reviewed and outlined! Afterwards, studying with Kathleen before our 1:30-3:30 class. We have an online quiz due before this class, but of course, I've got that done, too. ;) The rest of the night will include... dinner and studying overnight in Scottsdale. Sounds like a fun day!

    Thursday - Test #1 at 7 am(cross your fingers for me!). Then I'm sure we'll still have lecture afterwards til about 9:30. In between, home to do whatever I feel like until 1:30! And after that class? Home! Our good friend Betty is coming in from Michigan around noon ... I'm always excited to see her.

    Friday - Whatever I feel like, until my nap around 1 or 2... I've got a great 3 nights in a row to look forward to from here.

    So, ladies and gentlemen, that is what this week's schedule entails. Besides studying for the test and the actual test, it's looking pretty good. I've actually been really good about using my planner to keep track of everything, too. It's helping a lot.

    I would love to hear from anyone who's actually gone through nursing school... are there any of you out there? Maybe I should start a "Nursing Student Blog" club. ;) I can guarantee you... that's what most of my entries are going to be about from here on out, sadly enough! Oh well, it'll be like therapy.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Branowen said...

    You forgot "Watch Lost" on Wednesday ;)

    6:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home