Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Thursday, January 26, 2006

    I Can't Think of Anymore Titles!

    So I'm back from Scottsdale. I got an 18/20 (90% for the math wizzes) on my first Pharmacology test. I'm not at all impressed. Not because I'm crazy, because yes, 90% is a good score. However, one of the answers I got wrong, I initially had right. I changed my answer in the middle of the test. That is always, always a bad idea! Another 5% would have made a big difference, but nothing I can do about it now, right? I'm just such a perfectionist. I want to make sure that I'm not struggling. We need to have an average of 76% overall, which I believe means I have to get an average of about 15.2 on every test...? Which ok, I have a good start. But I don't want to be stressing out at the end because I'm right on the edge, you know? That would drive me crazy. I get a 75.9%? I fail. That's a scary thought... but I know I won't fail. Don't get me wrong here, I'm very excited about nursing school!! It's just stressful.

    Anywho, I don't have a whole lot to say ... I'm just kind of in a blah mood. I guess partly because I have to work three nights in a row, which I'm really not looking forward to. At least I'll have some time to get some studying done ! Also in part because I'm not at all impressed with my writing skills. I never really have anything overly exciting or meaningful to say. Believe it or not, I used to write all the time, whether it be short stories, poems, etc. Maybe I should start posting more poetry and things and I'll get inspired or something!

    Well folks, that's all for now! I'm off to hopefully get a lot of sleep and get up early to run some errands. We'll see about that. :)

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Branowen said...

    Hah! I like your title... I've been feeling the same way lately. Especially since I already have graphic tags that could serve as a title themselves.

    5:49 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home