Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Tuesday, May 16, 2006

    A Well Deserved Break!

    So my final was yesterday, and I got my very last grade- a B in Process class! I was very happy with a 44/50 on my final. Could have done better, I'm sure, but I am happy nonetheless! That's way too much stressing for me... I'll have to remind myself not to cut it so close in Block II!

    Today we had a one-time math prep class to prepare us (those who signed up for it) for our Block II Pharmacology math test. We have to take a 10 question test the very first day back (May 30) over calculations of medications, pediatric medications based on weight, IV drip rates, etc. and get a 100%. We have three chances to take it, but I took the one credit class as a "just in case". I'm glad I did, too... I'm not sure I could have taught myself everything we went over just by reading the book. Math and I don't get along.

    Upon receiving my grade yesterday I went ahead and did some very needed hair care: I box colored my hair myself... ahhh! It actually came out pretty good ... very, very light blonde. The roots are a little brassy because they were darker than the rest of my hair... I'm working on fixing that. Otherwise I'm pretty happy... I just have to get a tan and get used to it!

    Now, the most important subject of the day: Did you all see the season finale of Grey's Anatomy last night?!?




    I had a few of my girlfriends over to watch - It was, in a word, amazing. I'm absolutely addicted to the show. Unlike most viewers, though, I'm not a huge fan of Chris O'Donnell, or as you may know him, "Finn", aka "McVet". I was absolutely, positively ecstatic when Meredith and Derek left the prom and met up with each other. I'm a very, very big McDreamy fan. And the way he loves her... well, it just makes your heart melt.

    Denny dying- absolutely, positively terrible. I was really not expecting that, even though I probably should have been... I didn't think I would be so sad to see him go.

    Oh, and can we talk about Cristina? How rude was she? She's lucky she went in there and grabbed Burke's hand to redeem herself... I was not happy!

    Ok, now that I got all of that out... I cannot wait for season 3. Actually, I can't even wait for season 2 to come out on DVD.

    I probably watch way too much T.V.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Wendy, R.N. said...

    I actually wound up missing the entire last hour of the finale. I was on a phone call, and couldn't even look at the tv or would have been distracted.

    I rolled over just in time to see Meredith's panties sliding down her legs. (I thought, OMG what did I just miss?!?!?!)

    I am so sad the Denny is gone, too. He was like the best guy ever.

    By the way, I'm Wendy. :)

    9:41 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home