Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Saturday, May 13, 2006

    F i n a l l y it's Finals!

    Guess who only has one more day of class? Oh right, it's me! I have a final on Monday in my Nursing Process class. The good news? I've heard it's really easy. That's a blessing because I only have 15 points to lose! I'm feeling mucho confidente. I'm going to be so relieved when it's over. I've already planned an outing to celebrate!

    Last night we had our "end of clinical" party at my instructor's house. Have I mentioned how completely great she was? We really could not have asked for a better experience. Her name is Melissa, she is 30 years old and she's an ER nurse. Judging by everyone else's clinical stories, we got really lucky. Anyway, the party went well. Not too many people showed up, but we had a few drinks, lots of laughs, and it was a good time. Melissa and her friend(who is also a clinical instructor, who is also awesome) are starting up a great website - Out of the Box RN... hopefully by the time anyone clicks that, it'll be up and running. :)

    In other news, I absolutely hate the My Super Sweet 16 show on MTV, and I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy. The season finale is on tomorrow and Monday and I cannot wait!

    Also, a huge way to go to Steve Nash (back to back MVP!) and our Phoenix Suns for being so kickass.

    That's all for now!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home