Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Monday, May 22, 2006

    Game 7

    I'm really tempted to delete that last post. I must have been feeling very desperate! I cannot even count the number of more important topics I could be writing about. My upcoming 5 week Pharmacology course, for instance. A whole semester/block of Pharm in just 5 weeks- ouch. There's so much to do even before our first class on June 1st. I'm going to be one busy lady.

    In other news, the Phoenix Suns are playing game 7 against the Clippers tonight at 7:30 AZ time. I cannot wait - I know Nash and Marion are going to pick up their game, and Thomas will be back in as well (so I've heard). It'll be awesome to see them move on to the next round! So that's my main focus of the night.

    Go Suns!

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope your 5 week courses went well and you got great results. :) Just saying hi [waves].

    2:05 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hallo.

    Just doing my frequent check to see if this blog's still alive and if things are well with you. :) Hope your studies and training is going smooooth!

    Tc.

    4:40 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home