Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Tuesday, November 13, 2007

    ShopGirl

    Holy crap. It's the 13th of November - what is going on? It seems like the year is going by so fast. Before I know it, it's going to be Thanksgiving... THEN Christmas (although everyone acts like Thanksgiving doesn't exist... radio stations are already playing Christmas music!). That's absolutely crazy to me! I feel like time keeps going and I make no progress... in anything really. I have so many things I want to do. Eventually I will get to them... I hope.

    Trevor and I watched American Gangster the other day - a very good movie. Although I didn't think it was quite as exciting as I had expected, it was still good. I'm not sure that Denzel Washington has ever been in a really bad movie. Bone Collector, Remember the Titans, Pelican Brief, Training Day...and obviously the list goes on. It's a long movie, but definitely worth seeing.

    My parents came home from Puerto Vallarta the other night - they were there for about a week and had a wonderful time. It looks absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to go one of these days. And of course my mom and both had today off (she is a nurse as well) - and what do we do on our days off? Spend too much money, of course. On the plus side, though, I got a birthday present for my dad, who turns 50 on Saturday! I am very happy with the present I got him - my brother and I will be taking to him to dinner Saturday night. It'll be nice - unfortunately my sister and mom can't come, but at least it's something - I couldn't stand the thought of my dad sitting around the house by himself on his birthday! Back to work tomorrow.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home