Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Thursday, November 01, 2007

    H-A-LL-O-W-EE-N


    Well, Halloween was pretty uneventful as usual. My nephew, Nic, was supposed to come over to go trick-or-treating at my parent's house. However...he's been having a few "troubles" at school. "Troubles" being not doing his homework and failing the 3rd grade. His mom and dad told him he wouldn't be able to go trick-or-treating if he didn't bring home his agenda on Tuesday (the 30th)... and he didn't bring it home! Everyone was really, really bummed. It always sucks to tell a little kid they can't go out on Halloween, especially because you just know everyone at his school will be talking about it today. But a parent has to do what a parent has to do. He was going to be a gunslinger - maybe next year.

    We had some friends over to our apartment but I opted to go to my parents house instead. My mom, dad, brother and I ate dinner and handed out candy. It is always nice to hang out with the family. And we always give out really, really good stuff. My parents always buy full size candy bars - Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, 3 Musketeers... yea, the real good stuff! That is what they have always done. One green-faced witch child came up, did the "Trick-or-Treat" thing, and I thought being the nice gal I am I would let her pick which one she wanted. So she grabs one, puts it in her bag, and actually goes to grab another one! I actually had to tell her "No...just one." Needless to say I was extremely appalled! Maybe I'm crazy. Overall, though, it was good. And I think this year I carved my cutest pumpkin ever - a little kitty cat. Don't you love it? :)

    Tonight Trevor and I are going to one of his friends' Halloween party. I think it's kind of weird to have a Halloween party the day after Halloween...but to each their own. It should be fun anyway - we are going as gangsters, like a Bonnie and Clyde kind of deal! I am very excited about that - it's been a long time since I've actually dressed up for a Halloween party! I'm sure I will have lots of pictures.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home