Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Wednesday, November 28, 2007

    Update!

    Not a whole lot going on, really...

    • Thanksgiving was great - I heart Rockband and Guitar Hero III!
    • Christmas shopping is a pain, and I'm getting a very little amount accomplished every time I shop. But hey, at least it is something!
    • I am in the midst of planning a trip to Cabo or Cancun with a friend of mine from work (Jen M.) - it won't be until April or May, but I am very excited - I can't wait to start doing some traveling/vacations.
    • My birthday is coming up. I am not really super excited - I know I'm not old, but sometimes I feel like it!
    I am asking for this wonderful new perfume for my birthday (from Trevor) - it is called Burberry by Burberry. I really love it, but had a very hard time deciding if I really wanted to switch scents. I have always worn Sweet Pea from Bath and Body Works and have a really hard time thinking it's OK to wear BOTH scents, because I'm basically neurotic. But I'm such a rebel and all, I think I can do it...;) I have just never worn perfume before because it always gives me a headache. But now I've finally found one I love, so I'm going for it. Courageous, aren't I?

    There is really not much else to ask for as far as my birthday or Christmas, but here is my list so far:

    2007 Christmas List
    1. Cheapo silver and/or beaded jewelry
    2. Sweet Pea Candles
    3. Bare Minerals Makeup
    4. Gift card to Chris Anthony's (my salon)
    5. Clothes, of course!
    6. Cute patterned socks
    7. DOCS work shoes (like Crocs)
    8. Mad Gab (awesome game!)
    9. Scrubs
    10. Willow Tree Statues

    Labels: ,

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home