Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Wednesday, January 09, 2008

    Snowboarding

    Date to remember: Saturday, January 5th, Trevor and I went snowboarding at AZ Snowbowl in Flagstaff. It was my first time ever! We had a great time - it was quite the adventure. On the way to Peace Surplus (the rental place), we got pulled over because we were turning around on a one-way street. Luckily Trevor only got a warning...

    It was snowing when we got there - I haven't seen falling snow in so long. I only wish I had taken my camera, but I didn't want it to get stolen or lost. So when we got to the bottom of the mountain, there is a big sign that says "4x4 or Chains Required" to get up to the mountain... uh oh. We didn't have four wheel drive or chains. Luckily we found someone to take us up the mountain and back down. Although, we probably could have found a better ride down.. we froze our butts off in the back of a truck while it snowed all over us. And it wasn't a quick ride down, either. It's about 7 miles, but takes about 15-20 minutes because you have to go so slow. Needless to say we were so happy to get in my car and turn on the heater!

    When we got home we were both so sore (well, I was anyway!). But it was definitely worth it. I can't wait to go again!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home