Archives

  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • April 2006
  • May 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • January 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • November 2007
  • January 2008

  • Thank you!

    Thank you so much to Elizabeth for the artwork and my brother for putting up with all of my CSS questions!

    I am proud to say that this site was designed by me!


    Other


    Powered by Blogger



    Wednesday, January 09, 2008

    Wii Would Like to Play!

    I bought a Wii yesterday!

    Since Christmas they have been very hard to find. I wanted to get one from a place like Target, Best Buy, etc - rather than one of those video game places you find in the malls. It took awhile to find one, too. Target has been out for awhile, so I thought it was going to be awhile before I'd find any. After going to both Target and Circuit City yesterday with no luck, I decided I might as well stop by Best Buy.

    Looking around... looking around... no Wii. So I grabbed Wii Play and a Wii-Mote charger stand, because I figured I'd need those eventually anyway, and took them up to the checkout. To test my luck, I asked the guy if they by any chance had gotten any in - not to my surprise, he said no. Then, another Best Buy-Guy chimed in and said yes! They did in fact have one Wii - someone had just returned it - unopened! All the Best Buy-guys standing around their registers applauded me, and I walked out with a Wii.

    We had a lot of fun playing it last night. I can't wait to get some more games! Especially Wii-Fit, when it comes out.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous addyson said...

    Its so nice one.I loved your blog.

    10:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home